UCF Holiday Tea — For Women’s Club at UCF and Town & Gown Council Members Only!
ANNUAL HOLIDAY COOKIE EXCHANGE — Hosted by: Ranetta Guinn and Jen Rupert
We each bring 3 dozen cookies and leave with approximately 3 dozen cookies. And, we enjoy appetizers, cookies, and friendship together.
- Must contact Ranetta and let her know if attending and if participating in cookie exchange.
Women’s Club at UCF Fall Luncheon
November 4th, 2022
We look forward to seeing you there.
- $33.00 (if you prefer to pay by check). Please make your $33 check payable to “Women’s Club at UCF, Inc.” and mail it to Cathy Davis, 3038 Randleman Court, Oviedo, FL 32765.
- $34.70 (to pay on-line using PayPal which includes PayPal fee). Please fill out the form using the link below. (Note: Use your credit card to make payment. PayPal account is not needed.)
** If you have dietary meal restrictions, please contact Cathy Davis via email at Davis.Cathy@att.net
RSVP and non-refundable payment are required by October 31st
SAVE THE DATE: OCTOBER 25, 2021
Friendship Social and Hall of Fame Celebration.
Join other club members for this festive celebration. Come and see some friends, celebrate the ladies honored in our first inaugural hall of fame class, and enjoy some hors d’oeuvres and wine (or water).
Sign up and pay on the website “event” page.
1) Come early and enjoy some French wine (other beverages available) and perhaps some charcuterie.2) Suggest carpooling. Note that parking can be purchased on-line.3) We have been offered a 15% group discount. You can opt for general or table seating. For those selecting general seating, please specify “Floor” or if not available “Gallery”. Table seating is available for 2, 3 or 4 persons.Click on the link above and add Promo Code: GroupsDPC2122.You’ll see “Congratulations on unlocking a 15% discount!”Then, choose your seat (floor or table), etc.5) let Lynn know when you’ve purchased a ticket so we can generate a list of WCUCF members attending.ADDED BONUS: If you’re unable to attend on September 15 [but we hope you will!], the group code is offered for any performance date/time for the run of the show.
The Fall Luncheon promises to be a wonderful afternoon with good food, special friends, and celebrations of our Club’s support for education.
- Brng small cash for donating toward scholarships and chance to win baskets.
- Bring your non-perishable donations to the Knights Pantry.
- Meet our Interest Group Chairs and sign up to join and participate.
look forward to seeing you there.
Pageturners meets on the third Wednesday of the month at 1:30 pm.
For more details on how to join Pageturners, contact Anna Habowski at PageTurners1@cfl.rr.com or (407) 275-6051.
Monday Walkers walk Monday of every week. Contact IG Leader to join group and participate. Location of walk may vary from week to week (check with IG leader).
IG Leader: Beth Barnes
Armchair Travelers II – Now metting face-to-face with covid-19 safety precautions.
This Interest Group is now open to all members of the Women’s Club at UCF.
Travel adventures will be shared, with members and their spouses/partners, on the third Tuesday of the month.
If you would like to be added to the email distribution list for program announcements and details, contact Linda Hennig at Lmhennig@cs.com or 407-325-8295
Travel to various locations without leaving Oviedo.
When? 7:00 – 9:30 p.m. (every second WED of the month)
Where? Zoom OR Location To be defined
Who? Accommodations for 35 guests (count includes presenters and co-hostesses)
IG Chair: Carol Pickler (email@example.com)