2023 Spring Social Event
Women’s Club at UCF Spring Social
18 May 2023
Please join us Thursday, May 18th from 6-8 pm at the Walt Disney World Center for Culinary Arts and Hospitality for the social event of the season. Event highlights will include:
- Gourmet appetizers prepared by the Disney culinary students.
- Wine and non-alcoholic beverages served in the elegant tasting room.
- Spectacular sunset views of downtown from the sky lobby.
- Venue tour while mingling with students and Woman’s Club members.
|Time||6:00 pm to 8:00 pm|
|Location||Walt Disney World Center for Culinary Arts and Hospitality.
Union West Bldg., 5th Floor.
601 West Livingston Street, downtown Orlando
|Parking & Transportation||Details for carpooling and parking will be sent in an upcoming email.|
RSVP and non-refundable payment are required by Thursday, May 11th.
Social Event Fee:
- $20.00 (if you prefer to pay by check). Please make your $20 check payable to “Women’s Club at UCF, Inc.” and mail it to Sheri Dyer, 2410 Huntingdale Lane, Oviedo, FL 32765.
- $21.50 (to pay online using PayPal which includes PayPal fee). Please fill out the form using the link below. (Note: Use your credit card to make payment. PayPal account is not needed.)
Contact Sheri Dyer via email at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you there.